Kelly and Cully Posts Respectively:
|
|
|
|
So
the big question is, "Well, do I just dump all those unwanted things
and try to start fresh?" And we say, no. You just set the Tone, where
you are, by looking for things to appreciate. And by setting your Tone
in a very clear deliberate way, anything that doesn't match it
gravitates out of your experience, and anything that does match it
gravitates into your experience. It is so much simpler than most of you
are allowing yourself to believe.
---Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop: Boston, MA on October 04, 1997
Our Love, Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Cully Lundgren cullylundgren@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Awesome beat, girl, you're getting the hang of it quick! Thanks for playing along.
My beat of the day:
I
thank God today for my wife Miriam. Who I love. She had a doubleclose
call today. First she saw a truck catch on fire on the way to work,
then she had a scary incident in a snowstorm on the way home.
Love you Mimi
C
No comments:
Post a Comment